Saturday, January 15, 2011

MY NEW BLOG LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T soo happy~


Have you notice something new about my blog??? ITS A NEW BLOG DESIGN!!! he he ^3^ Thanks to Emi Marie !!!!! She is the best!!!! So last time on my last blog I ask everyone if anyone would help me PIMP out my blog~ And she came quickly to pimp my blog~ n_n Basically I told her how I wanted to look on my blog~ Like colors and styles....with in days~ She did it !!!! I really love how it came out !!!! *3* Its sooooo ME!!!! ha ha ha But its still not done yet tho... she is still working on it....n_n I told her to take her time no rush~ she could just do my blog when she is free...

I just like to THANK Emi Marie for helping with my BLOG and really taking her time and being such a sweet heart to me! Thank you 10000000000x Emi Marie!
Anyways Im going to be sending her a gift ones I go buy the stuff this week...X3 I feel so grateful so I feel like i need to give her a cute as gift! She didn't want any, but told her she better GET IT NO CHOICE! HA HA >:D
Add her blog if you like...EMI's BLOG
That her pic by the way~ she is sooo pretty *3*

8 comments:

  1. I REALLY LOVE EMI-MARIE!!! i follow her on the two blogs and on IMVU

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ (TTnTT )
    OMG MICHI! you just a sweet heart! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH NE!!! Can't wait till your blog is reallt done! I had so much fun ne! I just love it ne!

    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell yeahhh i loves it!! :) emi did a great job! :) <3 i love all the sparkles and girliness!! it's awesome! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. ☆말가리타☆ AKA ☆dr.Queenie (Ichigo)☆~ Iknow her ~ I LOV Eher alot so sweet!

    タマ☆JEWEL☆~thaks honey!! Thanks to Emi n_n

    Pinksugarichigo~ I know right? Im super girly .... this bolg i like now~ XD

    Emi~ Sooooo Grateful you don't even know~ T^T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im happy you love it ne :P let me kno, when you wana change it ne like your blog face :P no matter what I love working with you♥ Just ask and I will help you nobetter wat gal :D

    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your new blog is hella cute!! I wanna do butterflies too now XD haha pretty~

    good job emi marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ☆shawna☆~ Thanks honey.....butterflies IS THE SHIT..... I remember when I was like 13 yr. butterflies was soooo IN style... XD LOL I had everything butterflies !!! NO joke~ ha ha ha good times~ U.U

    ReplyDelete