Thursday, May 5, 2011

❤ Lil mini meet ❤



Hey hey!!!!
So I finally meet Sara Mari yesterday!!!
She is sooo pretty and really super nice!
Man....U___U I wish we had the whole week to spend time with her.
Time flies so damn FASTTTT~ :( But the time you know it,
it was time for her to leave. But I sure had a wonderful time with her
AND the other girls too!!! I just like to Thank everyone that came
out for the mini meet. Cuz I know it was a lil last min.
You gals r the best !!!!
I really can't wait to see her again in summer in Japan. n__n
YAY !!!!! ;D

Anyways some picture I jacked from Marie Amy
cuz her camera is a BAD ASSS~
;P
Ohh and I look like shit in some pic... Just dont look at it~

yup yup.... You know me in Magazines!!! XD

stuff that came with magazines~ I love free stuff!!!




You know purikura is a MUST! *0*
But I will scan them soon!!! :D













If you want to see more pic just go on my facebook! n___n


9 comments:

  1. Aw so glad you gals had fun! I'm so upset that I couldn't go :( maybe when you girls meet up Japan, I could tag along! haha~! ^^ I need to buy some magazines... I'm SO behind on jmags! T o T and girl you never look bad! I can now see your purple hair better and I love it even more than before! Because of you I bought some purple extensions xDDD;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Sara Mari look gorgeous as usual [=
    Michi, I've never been able to check out EDGE STYLE magazine, how is it?! *w* Can't wait to see the purikura <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you're all so pretty! it looked like a lot of fun~ that's such a cute chocolate mirror i've never seen one that was bitten before! i always love the things from jp magazines, they know how to make you feel special XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! who's the blonde girl in the first picture? does she have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you gals are soo pretty!!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, looks like you gals had a great time! You all look lovely too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous! :D It's awesome how you guys got a chance to meet up.

    Can't wait to see the purikura later [:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh. Too any gorgeous girls in one point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. みか☆ちゃん
    hope next time you join us!!!! we really need to meet up soon!!!!

    Daniela
    awww thanks honey! And the EDGE STYLE I really LOVE!!! its like nuts....

    emi
    Thanks beautiful!!! so sweet!!! and the choco mirror is really nice! I love them!

    TinyPandaBunny
    yes she has a blog~ n__n This is her blog...
    http://chouzuru.blogspot.com/

    Jendee
    Thanks honey!!!

    Strawberry Cupcake
    awww too sweet thanks! Ill let them know you say that~ ;D

    Alice
    One day you should meet up with us!!!! we could all have fun!!! n___n

    Eden
    yes everyone is gorgeous~ but not me tho~ >.< thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete