Monday, February 14, 2011

☆♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥☆


♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥
Everyone!!!


Too bad this year Valentine falls on Monday~ U.U Kind of sucks.... But I guess it was still really good this year.
Anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful V-day~ Event if your single~ n_n Cuz I think V-day is not just only for people in a relationship, But just ANY kind of love and friendship. n_n So I would like to say Thanks for those people that been there for me no matter what. Like my wonderful family, good friends and especially MY BOYFRIEND!!! My Boyfriend does SOOOOO many wonderful and nice things for me , you know what...Not only me but my friends and family too...He is a wonderful guy,that's for sure~ n_n Me and my man been together since winter 2003. So that's like 7 yrs going o
n 8yrs. WOW...... we r all most 10 yrs !!!!! Can wait *3*

My boyfriend give me this on V-day.



V-day cake~

Valentine's day at work was so much fun. Since i do work at the school~ makes me feel so young again~ We passed out V-day cards ,candies and gifts. You could see that all the kids had a wonderful time. Which that make me feel really happy....You know the cool thing about working at the school is that every holiday you get some gifts from the kids....he he =P They are so cute cuz there are so thoughtful~
Gift from the kids....so sweet~


The cards I got for the girls. I love Barbie !!!

Cards for the boys...

Also but some candies for the V-day goody bags.

MORE MORE CANDIES....lol

Cute v-day bags....

And my dance girls~ at v-day giving out cards...



12 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely V-Day <3
    I love the Barbie-Cards *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have had a happy valentine´s day!!

    everything is so cute!!! Love all the gifts! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your boyfriend is ..perfect!!! xD What a lovely presents!! I hope you had a good time!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Happy Valentine's day gal :D
    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! The gifts from your BF are really cute, especially the bear balloon. He sounds like a great guy!

    And I agree it must be so fun to work with kids on valentines day, passing out cards was one of my favorite things when I was little. You got such cute gifts from them >3<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gyaru Mika
    Happy Valentine's Day too!!!!! hope u had a grate one~ cant go wrong with Barbie!!!!! lol

    Mimisa
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!thanks for the sweet comment honey!

    Nenacho☆
    I know~ My boyfriend is the best~ n_n I so thankful~ really~ U.U

    EMi MARiE
    Thanks honey ...Happy Valentine's day to you too!

    さらまり
    I love the bear balloon too....*3*too cute huh?
    And I sure miss the young days.....U.U when u r a kid,holidays was much more fun! 100x funner~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a day late, but happy Valentine's Day!! That was really sweet of your bf! I loove seeing people who have been together for many years, it's so sweet! ♥

    And that's so cute the kids got you gifts too! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lani love♥
    Happy V-day to u too honey!!!! I know~ I love seeing ppl stay together for a long time! Makes me believe that there is true LOVE! *3*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow since 2003!! How did you two meet??

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude every time i go to your page i cant click the comment button until the song finishes HAHAHAA and then i have to listen to it again while i wait for it to finish to click the post comment button.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, you guys have been together for so long! You both are such a cute couple, seriously! ^__^

    And how cuuute~ The kids got you Valentine's presents too! Everything is so adorable and pink! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I really love your blog!
    You're so stylish!
    I love your sweet Valentine presents!
    I follow you right now ò_ó
    xoxo~♥

    ReplyDelete